Summary of changes in this version and in earlier versions.
If you view this publication in the website format then you may need to refresh your browser cache1If you're using a web browser on a Windows PC you can usually refresh the cache for the page you are viewing by pressing CTRL+F5. when you return, to ensure that you see the latest updates.
Version 1.2.0 | 08 February 2019
- Done (patch): #632 — Fix missing mini-ToC for assault procedure
- Done (patch): #629 — Allow the header to scroll on small screens (HTML formats)
- Done (minor): #628 — Make some tournament rules content easier to reference
- Done (minor): #627 — Add scenario variant 'Ill Met by Fog Lights' to the project
- Done (patch): #626 — Remove irrelevant inline comment from pre-game topic
- Done (patch): #625 — Remove outdated discount code for printing service
- Done (minor): #617 — Fix misinterpretation in Sniper ability text
Notable ongoing issues
- #441 — Table of contents in the PDF is very long
- #437 — Print button on the toolbar doesn't work in the Android app
You can check the status of all reported issues at https://thehobby.zone/issue-tracker/?bugcatid=24
- Done (patch): Various small copy edits.
- Done (minor): #590 — Sniper ability: Add a 'house rule' to offer a sensible procedure
- Done (patch): #588 — HTML formats: Make more content 'collapsed' by default
- Done (minor): #579 — Make top-level menu items/section headings into actual topics
- Done (patch): #569 — Overwatch: Replace inline comment with a house rule (turning on the spot)
- Fixed (patch): #566 — Remove inline comment about Skimmer units as cover for infantry
- Fixed (minor): #443 — Some 'related item' links are incorrect in the PDF
- Fixed (patch): #439 — Distorted splash screen in the Android app
- Fixed (patch): #435 — Excess white space at the top of first page of print-outs from the website
- First public release.